Technology · Belfast, Northern Ireland
- To deliver high quality assurance matters, including functional, non-functional and accessibility (WCAG standards) testing
- Executing the delivery of test scripts, test reports, QA estimates and resource planning across multiple platforms including web-based, internal administration applications, SQL databases, REST API, report databases and XML.
- Provide product training to external clients, internal call centre and office staff
- Contact for client stakeholders through UAT delivery, ensuring UAT deliveries go smoothly, with any issues raised being efficiently documented and raised to the business.
- Participating in forums and discussions on the latest practices.
- Help develop and motivate other members of the QA team to apply best practices and improve their overall QA Skills.
- Be a subject matter expert on Reward products. Definitively identify defects and issues, and outline the correct behaviour or appropriate resolution/remedial action.
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies (i.e. change control, IT security, PCI compliance, release management, incident management), and documenting related activities.
- Ensuring that we adhere to all our contractual obligations which include SLAs, WCAG standards (Accessibility) etc
- Excellent/effective communications skills from dealing with senior stakeholders/management to Technical/Non-Technical personnel
- Having the ability to develop best practices and improving overall QA Skills.
- Ability to make major changes to the process to stabilise the risk to any given project
- Extensive experience including full understanding of the SDLC and Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, V-Model, Scrum)
- Providing high level reports on project progression to senior management.
- Problem solving and logical thinking
- Technical authoring
- Testing Applications at the Database Level (SQL)
- Designing and Implementing Test (Functional) Plans and Performance (Non-Functional) Plans.
- Proficient within SQL to a standard of Creating tables, Store procedures and investigating data tables
- Creating and executing Automated scripts for Websites, REST API’s and Internal dot net applications
- Front End web testing (including responsive design websites) done independently with minimal supervision.
- ISEB Software Testing Foundation Certified
- Mobile web testing (Android, Windows, IOS)
- Testing REST API
- Cross Browser/Platform experience
- Using SQL Server 2012
- Supporting web based applications
- Maintaining an issue tracking system (Jira)
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Proficient with MS office suite of products
- Training experience to external clients will be advantageous
- Logical and good at problem solving
- Process orientated
- Excellent communication
- Someone who looks for ways to improve processes
- Confident with a high degree of common sense
- A flexible all-rounder rather than a deep technical specialist
- Team player who can work under tight deadlines.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
- Excellent attention to detail
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2019. All Rights Reserved
Reward is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an RAISP, is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards