Front end developer
Technology · Belfast, Northern Ireland
We are looking for an Angular 2/4 Developer responsible for the client side of our platforms. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end / Full Stack developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering front end components to the Reward Platform.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the development teams.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API
- Responsible for a mix of development and operational related activities needed to support Reward services and its digital initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, extend software components to ensure quality and facilitate rapid, reliable deployment of new features for a wide range of Reward Platforms, using Agile processes.
- Determine test effort and resources needed for performance and/or automation.
- Development of the Web and Mobile parts of the Reward Platforms.
- Ensure to Carryout Peer Reviews as required, and the Work is Peer Reviewed
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art Front End tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Supporting and enhancing existing applications
- Maintain standards compliance
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
- Ensuring All Your Time Logged Accurately and regularly, including a brief description of the work carried out
- Ensuring Work Tickets Updated Accurately
- Manage remaining estimates of tickets worked on, and escalate any delays in tickets ASAP
- Keep manager and team members informed of progress and impediments
- Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap, JS, JSON, Extension JS, React
- Angualar2 experience preferred
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Development on multiple devices and multiple browsers, including both mobile and desktop.
- Strong knowledge of web service models.
- Java/J2EE preferred
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience and creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive application
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with writing unit tests and automated functional tests.
- Some experience creating mock-ups, prototypes and wireframes with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Axure, etc.
- Familiarity with emerging web technologies such as ECMAScript 6, WebSockets
- Knowledge of user-centered design, usability heuristics, HCI literature
- Understanding of application layer network protocols
- Experience writing regular expressions
- Familiar with concepts from computer security
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2019. All Rights Reserved
Reward is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an RAISP, is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards