Full Stack Developer
Technology · Belfast, Northern Ireland
Why should I be interested in this Full-Stack Engineer role?
At Reward we combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design, Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a truly forward-thinking technology focused organisation. The successful candidate will work with industry defining technologies: Angular 7, .Net Core, docker, kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, MVC, GitHub, Jenkins. But better still, you will play a big part in defining what direction the tech stack goes in the future.
There are no shortage of outstanding projects as our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders.
- Hands-on Design & Development, Deployment & Support of Angular 7 SPA’s, hosted on AWS cloud architecture running on Kubernetes with .NET Core 2.1 microservice framework.
- Build scalable RESTful API’s in a microservice’s architecture in cutting edge technology that fits the solution from .NET Core 2.1 to NodeJS
- Experienced in building both front and backend parts of an overall solution
- Interact with Product Architects to deliver applications meeting Business Objectives
- Document and follow best design and development practices
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of programming experience in the field of Computer Engineering and Development
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to work with product owners remotely.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in building scalable, secure & distributed systems ideally on the .NET stack
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience with designing & building customer facing software platforms
- Excellent understanding of Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, Material
- Excellent understanding of .NET CORE, MVC, .NET, MS SQL Server and other elements of the Microsoft development environment.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp the implications of evolving industry trends & technology intersects
- Understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with web servers & application servers such as Node.js, IIS, Apache and Nginx
- Solid understanding of how to use tools like Git, Jira, and Jenkins
- Solid understanding of JS unit testing frameworks and .Net unit testing frameworks, such as Karma, Jasmine, protector, Cypress.
- Working experience with OAuth, REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Working knowledge of Web Design and UX
- Continuous improvement of development skills.
- Carry out Peer Reviews as required, and the Work is Peer Reviewed.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supporting and enhancing existing applications.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Ensuring all your time logged accurately and regularly, including a brief description of the work carried out.
- Ensuring work tickets updated accurately.
- Manage remaining estimates of tickets worked on, and escalate any delays in tickets ASAP.
- Keep manager and team members informed of progress and impediments.
Technical Skills (3+ Years)
- Angular (angular 2-7), Jasmine, Karma, protractor/cypress
- Node.js, Express
- .NET Core (1 – 2.1), REST
- AWS, Kubernetes
- Visual Studio, C#, .NET framework 4.0, MVC 4 / Razor, ASP.NET
- Git, Jenkins
- Agile software development, Unit Testing, MOQ
- Photoshop or other graphics tools
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2019. All Rights Reserved
Reward is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an RAISP, is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards