A unique combination of data-driven technologies for
a new level of value creation
With Reward’s broad range of capabilities behind you, you can sustain your competitive advantage in the ever-evolving high street and digital landscape. We offer:
- Proprietary Data and Loyalty platform – this includes our Loyalty Engine (that can manage all forms of loyalty currency and cashback, hold and manage account balances and full transaction histories), and our transactional Offer Management and Offer Prioritisation technologies that allow us to deliver any type of reward offer to the right person at the right time through the right channel.
- Cardless Reward Technology – our unique, award-winning tracking solution for non-bank programmes. Shoppers can register any payment card and automatically accumulate rewards when shopping at participating retailers. The process is seamless and purpose built to close the online to offline spend and redemption loop. It ensures pole position in the consumer’s wallet – and mind, negating the need to carry extra ‘loyalty cards’.
- Payment Card Industry Compliant (PCI) - Reward has been PCI DSS compliant since 2007, and is Level 1 and certified to Version 2 – the highest level possible, meaning your data is 100% secure.
- COGNOS – we employ this powerful IBM Business Intelligence software for reporting, analysis and dashboarding on a single, service-oriented architecture. COGNOS expands traditional business intelligence (BI) with planning, scenario modelling, real–time monitoring, collaboration and predictive analytics.
- SPSS/SAS predictive analytics – by applying these tools to live transactional data, Reward uncovers unexpected patterns and associations, enabling us to develop models to guide front-line interactions. This prevents high-value customers from leaving and facilitates the selling of additional products and services to current customers.
- Microsoft partner – our team comprises fully certified and experienced developers who tailor, deploy and support Microsoft powered solutions across our data and loyalty engines.